Because, we remember.
The Honey & Ollie Shop is now open!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter!Just go here, fill out the form and viola, you're signed up! No spam, no unwanted emails, you'll get one a month, that's it. Special coupons that no one else gets, secret sales and news, right to your inbox!
...mountain mama, unjobber and a modern day Mrs. Lovett. Knitter. Cat lady. Artist. Tattooed and irreverent, with a twist. My purpose on this earth is to bring a little inspiration and delight to all of y'all. Life is amazing! Grace is everywhere. Let me show you...
find me on Facebook
and on Twitter
Where to find me
Sonora Christmas Festival
November 28, 29, 30
Motherlode Fairegrounds, Sonora CA
Honey&Ollie Jewelry is carried by the following stores:
Main St., Ventura CA
Twain Harte, CA
Holiday Shipping And Information 20141. My deadline for shipping in the Continental US is December 15th. I am not shipping after that date! Both the website and the Etsy shop will be on vacation from Dec. 16th until Dec. 26th. Both shops will re-open for orders on Dec. 26th, but we will not be shipping any product until January 5th.
2. We stop taking custom and double wax seal orders on Dec. 10th.
3. Gift-wrapping is always free. Just ask for it when you check out.
4. We ship anywhere in the US for you, if you give me the address where it is going.
5. You can upgrade to Priority shipping more easily this year, we’ll have an Etsy listing that you can add to your order for the extra postage.
Charity DonationsWe have adopted Bitten By A Kitten rescue in 2013! This wonderful cat rescue organization rescues kittens (in particular, bottle babies and tiny kittens who would otherwise be euthanized immediately by most shelters) and finds them great homes.
Honey and Ollie were, as you may know, rescue kittens. And they were saved by fantastic Kitten Whisperer who now works very closely with BBAK rescue! All BBAK kittens are guaranteed pre-sweetened. This is our way of giving back, and saying "Hey, thanks for the kittens!"
Find out more about BBAK
We'll be donating (and making a matching donation personally) $1 from every sale in our online shops to BBAK in 2013.
On copyrightAll writing, works of art, jewelry and photographs within this website are protected under U.S. copyright laws and international conventions. No portion of the artists' works or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, reproduced or altered in any way without prior permission.
stuff y’all like
explore & grow
reflections & light
a social fabric
- Almost Time For The Big Damn Show, and Free Shipping On Etsy! wp.me/pjCu1-10m 8 hours ago
- It’s hard to say “No.” Or, why I am indecisive. I blame you, Psychology. wp.me/pjCu1-10j 1 day ago
- The Day After (the day that went sideways) And Some Important Holiday Information wp.me/pjCu1-10h 1 week ago
- "Because, f*ck you, that's why." The Universe seemed to say. wp.me/pjCu1-10e 2 weeks ago
ideasart beads artisan jewelry art jewelry art jewelry elements art journal art yarn back to school bead soup blessings cabin candida diet captain sexypants cats changes chanukah cooking craftcation Crafted crafted at the port of la dion dior DIY earring challenge earring club earrings Etsy etsy update EZ failure fatcatknits fiber fill my recipe book food garden gluten free gratitude handpainted fiber handspinning handspun handspun yarn Honey&Ollie jewelry kittens knitting kosher learning life lifestyle changes mitpachat better than a tinfoil hat mittens moving new stuff one word paleo photoshop pollyticky recipe recipes renaissance faire sale school September photo a day shows sketchbook challenge snow sock soup spinning sugar free thankful the artisan group travel vacation watercolor wire wrapped jewelry yarn